Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship International (PATH Intl.) International Instructors can be certified at the Registered level through the following methods:
Method 1: Attend and successfully complete a PATH Intl. Approved Training Course.
For additional information please refer to the section on Approved Training Courses below.
Method 2: Complete a multi-step educational process that includes the following:
- PATH Intl. Pre-Certification Self-Assessment online course
- PATH Intl. Center Accreditation Training online course
- PATH Intl. Instructor Self-Study online course
- Current CPR and First Aid certification
- Completion of 25 teaching hours under the guidance or direct supervision of a PATH Intl. Certified Instructor or someone approved through the PATH Intl. office
- Video yourself demonstrating the riding pattern and instructing a class of at least two students with disabilities
To find a detailed description of this method, please see the International Certification Application Booklet.