As of July 1, 2015, PATH Intl. will no longer require proof of current Adult & Child CPR or basic First Aid certifications for annual instructor compliance. Proof of these certifications will still be required to accompany Instructor Applications and as part of Instructor On-Site Certification registration paperwork to ensure that candidates are aware of the importance of holding these certifications. Once certified, PATH Intl. professionals are expected to maintain their Adult & Child CPR and basic First Aid certifications to remain compliant with the PATH Intl. Standards, even if they are not affiliated with a PATH Intl. Center.
Pursuant with PATH Intl. Standard A31, all PATH Intl. Member Centers are responsible for ensuring that there is at least one person with current CPR and First Aid certifications at each activity site during activities and maintaining written documentation of said certifications on-site.
Learn more about certification:
- Equine Specialist in Mental Health and Learning
- PATH Intl. College and University Members Offering EAAT
- Recognition of Instructor Certification Credentials from Other Therapeutic Riding Associations Application Booklet
- Registered Therapist Program
- Mentor Training Workshop
- Finding A PATH Intl. Mentor
- Am I ready for Instructor Certification?
- Hosting A PATH Intl. workshop and/or certification
- Certified Instructor Membership Renewal Information
- New Procedure regarding Instructor in Training (IT) Letter
- Riding Discipline Bias? Not in PATH Intl.'s Riding Certification Test
- PATH Intl.'s Video Re-submission Process