My Community Connections
Welcome to Community Connections, the voice of PATH Intl. Membership.
PATH Intl. Community Connections unites members with both similar and diverse interests and provides them with networking opportunities.
Check back for information on the PATH Intl. Community Connections Day preconference event at the 2015 PATH Intl. Conference in Cleveland, OH.
PATH Intl. now has its OWN social networking site! If you are interested in meeting other PATH Intl. members, discussing topics of interest, sharing resources, posting events, emailing members directly from the site, and generally supporting each other in the work that you do, you should check out Community Connections! The site is easy to use and provides a platform for all PATH Intl. communication.
Join whichever communities suit your interests and start interacting! Community groups are run by volunteer leaders or chairs and are imagined, created, defined, and managed by their members.
Before you engage in PATH Intl. Community Connections, please read our Community Guidelines. (Login link is below.)
- Stay on topic. Make your contribution relevant to the original post.
- Be polite. Comments that contain inappropriate language, harshly criticize or disrespect others' opinions are not allowed.
- Report violations. Inform the Community Chair so that appropriate action can be taken.
- Don’t share information about PATH Intl. that you aren’t sure of. Always ask a staff member if you don’t know the answer.
- Stay positive and supportive. Do not react openly to guideline violations. Someone else's violation is not an excuse for you to respond or react in a way that violates our guidelines.
- Do not impersonate or invade privacy. Impersonating members of the community, the PATH Intl. staff or anyone else will not be tolerated. Do not post private information about others.
Important Fine Print:
- Please return to this page regularly to review our rules and guidelines for periodic updates.
- You are responsible for your own actions and content posted on PATH Intl. Community Connections.
- All rules and guidelines equally apply to our Private Message system. Private Messages are not private from the webmaster.
- At our discretion, we reserve the right to monitor all interactions between you and other community members.
- We reserve the right to discipline or ban any community member for violating the rules, guidelines and/or spirit of our community.
- Banishment results in, but is not limited to, the closure of all accounts held by a user. Such users are not permitted to return to PATH Intl. Community Connections under any circumstance.
- Content provided by members of our community reflect the opinions and experience of those members, not PATH Intl. or PATH Intl. staff.
- Content posted on PATH Intl. Community Connections becomes the property of PATH Intl. and may be edited, deleted, published or otherwise used by us.
- PATH Intl. does not check the accuracy of posted content and accepts no responsibility for loss, injury, inconvenience or misinformation sustained by any person using the free advice received from PATH Intl. Community Connections members.
- Content found in PATH Intl. Community Connections is not to be used for formal and/or professional research, commercial gain or redistribution in any way without the permission of PATH Intl. and the PATH Intl. Community Connections member(s) involved.
- Where applicable, the PATH Intl. Community Guidelines apply to outside websites administered by PATH Intl. such as Facebook and YouTube.
- All PATH Intl. Community Group members will uphold the values and ethics outlined in the PATH Intl. Code of Ethics and will align their community work with the association’s vision, mission and strategic plan.
- Community group members will be respectful of each other’s individual voices and diverse backgrounds as people from around the world meld together to form a unique cultural blend. PATH Intl. Community Group members strive to create a friendly, supportive and welcoming atmosphere where open, honest communication is encouraged.