Education Coordinator Position
The Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship International (PATH Intl.) is a non-profit organization focused on safety and outcomes in equine assisted activities and therapies for individuals with special needs.
The Education Coordinator is responsible for the effective delivery of education, training programs and curricula through the PATH Intl. learning management system (LMS) and the administration of that system. Major accountabilities include LMS system management, designing and implementing online education activities in accordance with CEU standards, analytic reporting, and supporting internal staff and end-users on the LMS.
- Coordinate and influence the design and development of interactive eLearning courses, assessments and evaluations in the LMS and other assessment platforms as appropriate
- Manage the implementation and delivery of online education products
- Upload online courses, exams and surveys within the LMS
- Maintain LMS course content to ensure that all courses, surveys, and exams are accurate and free of errors
- Serve as tier 1 support for LMS trouble shooting
- Maintain and create user accounts (learner, admin and instructor)
- Coordinate and partner with LMS vendor to ensure timely systems update and maintenance, issue resolution and creation of PATH Intl. specific reports and functions.
- Reporting metrics and assessment
- Facilitate and conduct end user training of LMS application to customers and PATH Intl. employees
- Assist with education related projects as necessary
- Ability to develop online education for adult learners
- Ability to translate existing classroom based content to online platform
- Familiarity with SCORM
- Knowledge of equines or other animal-related fields a plus
Job Location: North Denver, CO
Employment Status: Regular Full Time, Non-Exempt, 40 hour work-week
Benefits Include: Health insurance, paid holidays and vacation, Simple IRA with a company match, most weekends off