Do you have a talented equestrian at your PATH Intl. center? Do you admire a particular instructor or an equine specialist in mental health and learning? Does a special horse, mule or mini that has a priceless attitude call your center home? Do you know of a volunteer or veterinarian who generously gives time at a PATH Intl. center?
Now is the time to submit an award nomination for these special individuals and animals.
Below are some important details regarding PATH Intl. annual awards. Award nominators must be familiar with this information in order to ensure that their nominees are appropriately considered for this year’s awards:
- All nominations submitted before the deadline of May 20, 2015, will be considered for the 2015 PATH Intl. awards program.
- All nominations must be submitted via the online fillable forms. (See categories below.) A total of 3 references are to be included with the nomination. It is recommended you have all of your items ready before starting. The best way to get your references from other individuals into this form is to copy and paste from a word document, or type directly into the form. For your convenience, copies of reference forms in a Word document format are available for each category to distribute to the people who will be providing nomination references.
- The nominating centers of all awards must be current members in good standing with PATH Intl., having renewed their 2015 membership and submitted all annual compliance requirements. Nominations from centers not in good standing will not be considered.
- All information provided other than the nominee's name and contact information should be submitted in such a way that the judges are unable to identify the nominee. No indication of the center with which the nominee is affiliated, the name of the nominee, the nominee's gender, etc. should be indicated on the reference forms.
- Since the nominee's name and contact information are kept separate from the judging materials to insure the judges are not biased, it is critical that all of the nominating information be submitted in its entirety.
- The nominator will be asked to provide additional photos for publicity/promotional purposes should the nominee be selected as an award winner.
- The nominator will be asked to provide phone numbers or email addresses of the nominee's local newspaper, equine magazine and other appropriate publications should his/her nominee win an award. Press releases will be sent for all award recipients.
- The nominator and/or individuals who submitted reference forms will be asked to provide additional letters of support should their nominee win an award. The information provided in the letters of support will be used to help honor the recipient at the annual awards banquet.
Are you interested in being part of this exciting process? Any member may apply to be part of the judging process for the PATH Intl. annual awards.
The judging process requires a commitment of 1 to 5 hours between June 7 and June 21. The PATH Intl. staff provides clear guidelines and forms on how the nominations are to be evaluated, and the staff also compiles the results and notifies the award recipients. You are asked to carefully read and review 15 to 20 nominations and make objective judgments given the guidelines.
The scoring results are submitted electronically so it is necessary for judges to have access to a computer and the Internet in order to participate in the judging process.
The PATH Intl. staff will consider all individuals who submit their names for consideration. Individuals will be considered on a first come, first serve basis based on geographic distribution across the various PATH Intl. regions.
- Membership Number
- PATH Intl. Region Number (1 – 11)
- Email Address
- I do have access to a computer and Internet June 7 - 21, 2015