Do you have a talented equestrian at your PATH Intl. center? Do you admire a particular instructor or an equine specialist in mental health and learning? Does a special horse, mule or mini that has a priceless attitude call your center home? Do you know of a volunteer or veterinarian who generously gives time at a PATH Intl. center?
Now is the time to submit an award nomination for these special individuals and animals.
Below are some important details regarding PATH Intl. annual awards. Award nominators must be familiar with this information in order to ensure that their nominees are appropriately considered for this year’s awards:
- All nominations submitted before the deadline of midnight, May 15, 2017, will be considered for the 2017 PATH Intl. awards program.
- All nominations must be submitted via the online fillable forms. (See categories below.) A total of two references are to be included in all categories except the equestrian award nominations, which will require three references. It is recommended you have all of your items ready before starting. The best way to get your references from other individuals into this form is to copy and paste from a word document, or type directly into the form. For your convenience, copies of reference forms in a Word document format are available for each category to distribute to the people who will be providing nomination references.
- The nominating centers of all awards must be current members in good standing with PATH Intl., having renewed their membership and submitted all annual compliance requirements. Nominations from centers not in good standing will not be considered.
- All information provided other than the nominee's name and contact information should be submitted in such a way that the judges are unable to identify the nominee. No indication of the center with which the nominee is affiliated, the name of the nominee, the nominee's gender, etc., should be indicated on the reference forms.
- Since the nominee's name and contact information are kept separate from the judging materials to ensure the judges are not biased, it is critical that all of the nominating information be submitted in its entirety.
- The nominator will be asked to provide additional photos for publicity/promotional purposes should the nominee be selected as an award winner.
- The nominator will be asked to provide phone numbers or email addresses of the nominee's local newspaper, equine magazine and other appropriate publications should his/her nominee win an award. Press releases will be sent for all award recipients.
|Nomination Forms||Sample Forms
These forms are for reference only, to help you prepare a complete nomination after reviewing the award criteria and nomination content. These forms will not be accepted for nominations; all nominations must be completed via the online form.
The PATH Intl. Veterinarian of the Year award nomination process has been simplified for 2017. We believe that every veterinarian keeping the herds healthy and happy at PATH Intl. centers are all winners and worthy of recognition. We also understand that the awards nomination process can be very time consuming, which can be discouraging to the people who would like to nominate their veterinarian. With this in mind, we have simplified the nomination process for the Regional Veterinarian of the Year award nominations.
To nominate your center’s outstanding veterinarian, simply fill out the short nomination form confirming he or she meets the criteria. Regional winners will be randomly selected from the nominations received by the deadline. If your center’s veterinarian is chosen as the regional winner, you will then be asked to submit two reference forms for judging to determine the 2017 PATH Intl. Veterinarian of the Year.