PATH Intl. Centers
Thank you for renewing your center’s PATH Intl. membership.
If you wish to complete your renewal by hard copy, click here to download the Center Renewal Booklet.
If you wish to complete your renewal online, click here to begin. You will need to log in as your center's primary contact.
Center membership runs January 1st through December 31st each year. All PATH Intl. Center Members are required to renew at this time regardless of the date they joined PATH Intl.
The Center Renewal Booklet must be completed (including the completed invoice on pg. 2 of the booklet) and returned along with payment to the PATH Intl. office or completed online at www.pathintl.org by January 15 of each year. Renewals postmarked after January 15 must include a $50 late fee. All items must be completed by mail or electronically in order to complete the renewal process. Missing reports or incomplete information may delay processing of your renewal.
To help with your renewal process, we have provided a checklist of items to be included with your center renewal. These items are in the Center Renewal Booklet or can be accessed by clicking on links where available.
- Completed 2015 PATH Intl. Center Membership Renewal Booklet, including:
- Members Dues and Invoice (pg. 2)
- Accreditation fee, if applicable (see pg. 2 on invoice)
- $50 late fee, if applicable (if your renewal was postmarked or completed online after January 15)
- Center Contact Information (pg. 4)
- Center Information Report (pg. 5)
- Center Statistics Report (pg. 5-6)
- Credentialed Professional Report (pg. 7)
- 2015 PATH Intl. Center Member Annual Statement of Compliance (pg. 9)
- 2015 Premier Accredited Center Member Annual Statement of Compliance, if applicable (pg. 9)
- Insurance Compliance Form (pg. 10)
Questions or Concerns
Please email or call: