PATH Intl. Centers
PATH Intl. Center Members
There are more than 850 Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship International (PATH Intl.) Center Members in the United States and around the world providing equine-assisted activities and therapies. These member centers range from small, one-person programs to large operations with several certified instructors and licensed therapists. In addition to therapeutic equitation, a center may offer any number of equine-assisted activities and therapies, including Hippotherapy, equine facilitated mental health, driving, vaulting, trail riding, competition, ground work or stable management.
For those considering applying for PATH Intl. Center Membership or expanding your PATH Intl. Center Member programs, you may use the navigational tools to the left or click on the links below to access information on:
- Starting a PATH Intl. Center – PATH Intl. offers many resources as you consider the business of operating a PATH Intl. program in the equine -assisted activities and therapies industry.
- PATH Intl. Center Member Dues – based on your center’s operating budget
- Gathering information about insurance options that may be available as your center plans or enhances its risk management plan.
- Starting or adding specialty programs:
- Learn about the Premier Accredited Center program, the designation that confirms your PATH Intl. center is operating according to the best standards and practices in the industry.
PATH Intl. Center Members
Operations of all sizes, whether one person or larger, choose to become a PATH Intl. Center Member because of the access to standards of safety and professionalism. These provide them with credibility, lower insurance rates, and confident referrals from other professionals in their communities.
If you are already a PATH Intl. Center Member, thank you for your PATH Intl. membership and your commitment to the safety, ethical practices and professionalism that PATH Intl.’s standards represent. PATH Intl. continues to expand the center benefits offered to you as a PATH Intl. Center Member.
Click here to access your PATH Intl. Center Benefits.
Click here to download a PATH Intl. Center Change Notification Form or a PATH Intl. Premier Accredited Change Notification Form
So, you’ve renewed your center membership, but have received a letter from PATH Intl. stating that your center is non-compliant. Don’t panic! The most common reasons for non-compliance can be easily resolved. Click here for a list of the reasons your center might have received the letter, and the steps to take to correct the issue