How to Reaccredit
During the fourth year of your center’s current accreditation, you will receive notification from Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship International (PATH Intl.) that it is time to reaccredit. Centers must have their site visit for reaccreditation before their current accreditation’s lapse date.
Steps to Reaccredit
- Decide who your Center Representative will be.
- The Center Representative will take the CAT course or the Standards Course.
- Submit the reaccreditation application to the PATH Intl. office within a year of taking the CAT course or the Standards Course. Please be sure to include:
- $150 application fee, payable to PATH Intl.
- Printed directions to the center (for all locations)
- List of instructors
- Once all the above items have been submitted, site visitors will be assigned for your visit.
- The visit must be completed within one year from the date of the office receiving the application or the current accreditation’s lapse date.
- If you have any questions regarding this process, please review Section B of the current PATH Intl. Standards for Certification & Accreditation manual.
- Review the current standards in the PATH Intl. Standards for Certification & Accreditation manual.
- Please submit your application for reaccreditation at least 4 to 6 months before your lapse date.