- About PATH Intl.
- PATH Intl. Stores
- Jobs & Classifieds
There are several types of sponsorships and various ways you can partner your brand or company with PATH Intl. Please call Megan Ferry at (303) 452-1212, ext. 107, to learn more.
Current corporate members include:
• Number of member centers: 850
• Number of PATH Intl. members: 7,554
• Number of volunteers: 45,000
• Number of disabled clients served: 54,272
• 6,343 equines
• 37.2% spend more than $25,000 per year on goods and services related to their business
• 38.7% manage 10 or more program horses
• 70% of people served are children under the age of 18
• 97.7% female
• 63.7% own their own horses; an additional 23% partner with the equine-assisted activities & therapies facility
• 36% own three or more horses
• 63% participate in trail riding
• 75% of the time, centers’ employees are asked to recommend a product or service
• 50% frequently make their purchases at retail shops followed closely by
• 37% frequently purchase online
• 76% indicate their most frequent purchases are through retail stores
• 53% make monthly purchases online
• 75% make 1–4 purchases online per month
• When presented with comparable products and price, 84% indicate they have a definite affinity for and would purchase from companies that support PATH Intl.
Only corporate members and sponsors have the ability to access the PATH Intl. membership database. To do so, a formal request must be submitted to PATH Intl.’s CEO for use of the mailing list, along with an explanation of the specific purpose or use of the list. All mailed material must be approved by the CEO and the Director of Marketing no less than 60 days prior to intended delivery date. Membership database records will be delivered to a mutually agreeable and bonded mail shop for distribution.
The mailing list user will never have direct access to the individual records. The user will pay a $250 setup fee and $2.00 per membership record for a one-time use. A membership record includes the recipient’s name, address, city, state and zip code.
The membership database list will be provided to PATH Intl. regions for a one (1) time per year use free of charge. If the region chooses to use the list multiple times they will receive a 50% discount off of the fee structure mentioned above. Premier Accredited Centers will receive 75% off the list if used for training purposes. Member centers will have the opportunity to use the list for training purposes at a 50% discount.