Corporate Sponsorship and Membership
There are several types of sponsorships and various ways you can partner your brand or company with PATH Intl. Please call Megan Ferry at (303) 452-1212, ext. 107, to learn more.
Current corporate members include:
• Number of member centers: 850
• Number of PATH Intl. members: 7,554
• Number of volunteers: 45,000
• Number of disabled clients served: 54,272
• 6,343 equines
• 37.2% spend more than $25,000 per year on goods and services related to their business
• 38.7% manage 10 or more program horses
• 70% of people served are children under the age of 18
• 97.7% female
• 63.7% own their own horses; an additional 23% partner with the equine-assisted activities & therapies facility
• 36% own three or more horses
• 63% participate in trail riding
• 75% of the time, centers’ employees are asked to recommend a product or service
• 50% frequently make their purchases at retail shops followed closely by
• 37% frequently purchase online
• 76% indicate their most frequent purchases are through retail stores
• 53% make monthly purchases online
• 75% make 1–4 purchases online per month
• When presented with comparable products and price, 84% indicate they have a definite affinity for and would purchase from companies that support PATH Intl.
- 25% off use of PATH Intl. mail list with up to four sorts. Mailing piece to be approved in advance by PATH Intl., with PATH Intl. database information supplied directly to bonded mail house ($2,000 value)
- Listing for full membership year on PATH Intl. website with direct link to your site ($1,000 value)
- Business card size ad in each PATH Intl. Strides edition for the membership year (4/year)—the association’s quarterly magazine featuring the profession’s thought-leaders presenting useful and leading edge articles on everything from technical insights to heartfelt anecdotes ($300 value)
- One (1) welcome announcement in PATH Intl. eNews—the twice monthly electronic newsletter with all the latest happenings in the association and industry ($250 value)
- 50% off Exhibitor Booth Package at PATH Intl. Conference ($400 value)
- 50% off additional PATH Intl. Strides and conference program advertising ($100-$2,000 value)
- 1 mention during membership year on either PATH Intl. Facebook page or Twitter feed ($150 value)
- PATH Intl. Standards for Certification and Accreditation manual—the voluntary standards used by the EAAT (equine assisted activities and therapies) industry outlining safe, professional and ethical practices. CD provided ($25 value)
- PATH Intl. Strides subscription ($34 value)
- PATH Intl. eNews subscription ($100 value)
- Membership rate for classified ads
- Membership rate for PATH Intl. educational materials
Membership Database Use
Only corporate members and sponsors have the ability to access the PATH Intl. membership database. To do so, a formal request must be submitted to PATH Intl.’s CEO for use of the mailing list, along with an explanation of the specific purpose or use of the list. All mailed material must be approved by the CEO and the Director of Marketing no less than 60 days prior to intended delivery date. Membership database records will be delivered to a mutually agreeable and bonded mail shop for distribution.
The mailing list user will never have direct access to the individual records. The user will pay a $250 setup fee and $2.00 per membership record for a one-time use. A membership record includes the recipient’s name, address, city, state and zip code.
The membership database list will be provided to PATH Intl. regions for a one (1) time per year use free of charge. If the region chooses to use the list multiple times they will receive a 50% discount off of the fee structure mentioned above. Premier Accredited Centers will receive 75% off the list if used for training purposes. Member centers will have the opportunity to use the list for training purposes at a 50% discount.